Subject: [Pce] RFC 5394 on Policy-Enabled Path Computation Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:13:07 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5394

        Title:      Policy-Enabled Path Computation Framework 
        Author:     I. Bryskin, D. Papadimitriou,
                    L. Berger, J. Ash
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       December 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 82226
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5394.txt

The Path Computation Element (PCE) architecture introduces the
concept of policy in the context of path computation.  This document
provides additional details on policy within the PCE architecture and
also provides context for the support of PCE Policy.  This document
introduces the use of the Policy Core Information Model (PCIM) as a
framework for supporting path computation policy.  This document also
provides representative scenarios for the support of PCE Policy.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce