Subject: [Pce] A new version of draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:39:22 -0000

Hi PCE'rs,

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. If you're looking for some reading
material we recently submitted a new version (03) of the H-PCE draft:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk-03.txt

Notable updates include:	

- Assumptions and Requirements
This section sets out the primary objectives and requirements to be
satisfied by a PCE solution to multi-domain path computation.

- Hierarchical PCE Applicability
This section sets out the applicability of hierarchical PCE to MPLS
(multi-AS), GMPLS (ASON) and MPLS (multi-IGP). We still have some gaps,
comments or text is always welcome.

- ASON Architecture
We have added a significant amount of text addressing the applicability of
H-PCE to ASON. Including:
a) Implicit Consistency Between Hierarchical PCE and G.7715.2
b) Benefits of Hierarchical PCEs in ASON

We have also clarified some of the section names for constancy and edited
text for readability. Again, any comments and suggestions are always
welcome. 

Br, Dan.