Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCE communication protocol(PCEP) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : K. Koushik, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-07-06

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
for modeling of Path Computation Element communication
Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client
(PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:08:39 +0100

Hi all, 

Obviously, the authors of pce-pcep-mib recently submitted a new version. The
document includes the following updates:

- Compilation errors have been fixed. 
- Imports have been cleaned up, unnecessary imports removed. 
- Additional introduction text. 
- Added relations to other MIB modules.
- Added example of the PCEP MIB module usage.	
- Added vulnerable tables and objects and their sensitivity/vulnerability to
Security Considerations section. 

At this point it would be immensely useful to hear from anyone who has
implemented or part-implemented a/the PCEP MIB. 

Br, Dan.  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 06 July 2010 17:00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title           : PCE communication protocol(PCEP) Management
Information Base
	Author(s)       : K. Koushik, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-07-06

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information Base
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of Path Computation
Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path
Computation Client
(PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:05:56 +0200

I'd like to second Dan's request here (and thanks to the authors).
All, please review and comment this important piece of work.

Thanks.

JP.

On Jul 6, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Daniel King wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce