Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, T. Takeda, J. Le Roux, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-04.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-7-26
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation 
    functions in support of traffic engineering in Multiprotocol Label 
    Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
     
    MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered service 
    networks. It is advantageous for overall network efficiency to 
    provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple network 
    layers through a process called inter-layer traffic engineering. 
    PCE is a candidate solution for such requirements. 
     
    The PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a 
    communication protocol between Path Computation Clients (PCCs) and    
    PCEs. This document presents PCEP extensions for inter-layer 
    traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.