Subject: Re: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-king-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-01.txt

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:06:20 +0100

Hi PCE'rs, 

Please find a new version of our pce-inter-area-as-applicability draft: 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-king-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-01

Our document examines the applicability of the PCE architecture, protocols,
and protocol extensions for computing multi-area and multi-AS paths in MPLS
and GMPLS networks.

This revision combines the addition of new co-authors and updates to the
following sections:

- Applicability of the PCE to Inter-AS Traffic Engineering
- Strict Explicit Path and Loose Path
- AS Inclusion and Exclusion	
- Inter-AS Recovery
- Inter-AS PCE Peering Policies
- Traffic Engineering Database	
- Provisioning Techniques
- Point-to-Multipoint
- Optical Domains and ASON	

See you in Maastricht!

Br, Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 12 July 2010 22:15
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-king-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Applicability of the Path Computation Element to
Inter-Area and Inter-AS MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : D. King, et al.
	Filename        : draft-king-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The Path Computation Element (PCE) may be used for computing services that
traverse multi-area and multi-AS Multiprotocol Label Switching
(MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineered (TE) networks. 

This document examines the applicability of the PCE architecture, protocols,
and protocol extensions for computing multi-area and multi-AS paths in MPLS
and GMPLS networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-king-pce-inter-area-as-applicabili
ty-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.