Subject: [Pce] Fwd: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Monday, July 5

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 11:08:44 +0200

Hi.

Today is cut-off day for ID-00. In case you need to use manual 
submission and got publication delayed, it is expected behaviour, no 
need to retry multiple times.

Regards,

Julien

-------- Message original --------
De : 	Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) cut-
off is this coming, Monday, July 5, 2010. Please note that, because
the AMS office is closed this Monday, manual submissions will not be
processed until Tuesday, July 6.

All Initial Version (-00) submissions are due by 17:00 PDT (00:00
Tuesday,
July 6 UTC).

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

Regards,

Alexa
-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com<http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce