Subject: Re: [Pce] New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-02.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:35:36 +0530

Hi PCErs, 

We have updated the draft for Service Aware PCEP.
[http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-02.txt]

Main Changes - 

(1)         Details added for 

a.       inter-domain 

b.      inter-layer 

c.       re-optimization

(2)        Updated Reference

(3)        Editorial changes 

Differences: 

[http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-01&di
fftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-02]

Request WG to provide comments.

Regards,

Dhruv

****************************************************************************
***********

Dhruv Dhody, Senior Technical Leader, Huawei Technologies, Bangalore, India,
Ph. +91-9845062422

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:   draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware

Revision:   02

Title:            Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication
Protocol (PCEP) to compute service aware Label Switched Path (LSP).

Creation date:    2011-12-15

WG ID:            Individual Submission

Number of pages: 12

Abstract:

   In certain networks like financial information network (stock/

   commodity trading) and enterprises using cloud based applications,

   Latency (delay), Latency-Variation (jitter) and Packet loss is

   becoming a key requirement for path computation along with other

   constraints and metrics.  Latency, Latency-Variation and Packet Loss

   is associated with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between

   customers and service providers.

   [MPLS-DELAY-FWK] describes MPLS architecture to allow latency, loss

   and jittering as properties.  [OSPF-TE-EXPRESS] and [ISIS-TE-EXPRESS]

   describes mechanisms with which network performance information is

   distributed via OSPF and ISIS respectivily.  This document describes

   the extension to PCEP to carry Latency, Latency-Variation and Loss as

   constraints for end to end path computation.

 

The IETF Secretariat