Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:34:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability of Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering calculations for its
   associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  This document describes
   general considerations for a stateful PCE deployment and examines its
   applicability and benefits, as well as its challenges and limitations
   through a number of use cases.  Path Computation Element Protocol
   (PCEP) extensions required for stateful PCE usage are covered in
   separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 03:43:14 +0000

Hi, PCErs,

    A new version of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app has just been posted. 

   We believe that all the comments received so far have been addressed. Would like to hear the WG feedback on this new version as well as opinions on next step. 

Regards,
Xian (on behalf of all authors)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 2013年9月25日 11:34
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-01.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce