Subject: [Pce] Update in Stateful PCE P2MP drafts.

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:13:00 +0530

Hi WG,

We have uploaded an updated version to the Stateful PCE P2MP drafts based on
discussions.

-    Co-authors from NTT

-    Clarify the role of PLSP-ID in P2MP

-    The format for P2MP LSP IDENTIFIERS TLV are updated

-    A new S2L object 

-    PCRpt message format to include S2L object along with END-POINTS

-    Grouping of leaves based on operational status and END-POINT's
leaf-type. 

-    Add/pruning of leaves for PCE-Initiated P2MP LSP

Please continue to provide us with your feedback and comments. 

Name:           draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp
Revision:       02
Title:          Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for
Stateful PCE usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label
Switched Paths
Document date:  2014-02-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-02

Name:           draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp
Revision:       01
Title:          PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated Point-to-Multipoint LSP
Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
Document date:  2014-02-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p
2mp-lsp-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp
-lsp/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-0
1
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp
-lsp-01

Regards,

Dhruv