Subject: [Pce] FW: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:43:45 +0000

Hi, all:
We submitted a new draft to discuss IGP extension for PCEP security capability support in the PCE discovery
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00

In this draft, we propose new capability flag bits for PCE-CAP-FLAGS sub-
TLV that can be announced as attribute in the IGP advertisement
to distribute PCEP security support information.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

Regards!
-Qin
-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 7:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP extension for PCEP security capability support in the PCE discovery
        Authors         : Diego R. Lopez
                          Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   When a Path Computation Element(PCE) is a Label Switching Router
   (LSR) participating in the Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or even a
   server participating in IGP, its presence and path computation
   capabilities can be advertised using IGP flooding.  [RFC5088] and
   [RFC5089] define a method to advertise path computation capabilities
   using IGP flooding for OSPF and ISIS respectively.  However [RFC5088]
   and [RFC5089] lacks a method to advertise PCEP security (e.g.,
   Transport Layer Security(TLS)) support capability.

   This document proposes new capability flag bit for PCE-CAP-FLAGS sub-
   TLV that can be announced as attribute in the IGP advertisement
   (defined in [RFC5088] and [RFC5089]) to distribute PCEP security
   support information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt