Subject: [Pce] Calling for PCE WG review, draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-09.txt

From: Cyril Margaria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:23:18 +0100

Hi PCErs,

The Authors think that this document is ready for last call. We are calling
for review and comments.

This revision addressed all the comments raised since the document is
stable. Those can be summarized as follows:

 - RG flag semantic allowing easier checks and verifications.
 - Remove the need of extra object definition for GMPLS Bw encoding
 - Simplify object presence rules for asymmetric bandwidth
 - GMPLS extension can be negotiated on session opening, for early
detection.

Comments are welcomed on the list or to the authors:
[email-masked]

Best Regards,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 February 2014 01:40
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for GMPLS
        Authors         : Cyril Margaria
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Fatai Zhang
        Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-09.txt
        Pages           : 35
        Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This memo provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of GMPLS control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt