Subject: Re: [Pce] New Version Notification for draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:59:37 +0000

Dear Cyril and the WG:

Please note that in the latest version of the
draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt, we have addressed all
comments received. Please advise of any additional comments.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar (on Behalf of co-authors).

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, February 14, 2014 6:42 PM
To: zali <[email-masked]>, Oscar de Dios <[email-masked]>, "Siva Sivabalan
(msiva)" <[email-masked]>, "Siva Sivabalan (msiva)" <[email-masked]>,
VICTOR ALVAREZ <[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>, Robert
Varga <[email-masked]>, "Clarence Filsfils
(cfilsfil)" <[email-masked]>, zali <[email-masked]>, Oscar de Dios
<[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>, VICTOR ALVAREZ
<[email-masked]>, "Clarence Filsfils (cfilsfil)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Zafar Ali and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp
>Revision:	03
>Title:		Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions
>for remote-initiated GMPLS LSP Setup
>Document date:	2014-02-14
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		9
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-l
>sp-03.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-
>03
>
>Abstract:
>     Draft [I-D. draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] specifies
>     procedures that can be used for creation and deletion of PCE-
>     initiated LSPs in the active stateful PCE model. However, this
>     specification focuses on MPLS networks, and does not cover remote
>     instantiation of paths in GMPLS-controlled networks. This document
>     complements [I-D. draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] by addressing
>     the requirements for remote-initiated GMPLS LSPs.
>
>
>     
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>