Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:20:48 +0530

Hi WG,

Please find an update to the I.D. for receiving SRLG during path
computation.
Based on the comments, the draft name has been changed (this has been also
updated in the datatracker) along with other changes.

Please find the difference here:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=draft-dhody-pce-srlg-collection-00&url2=draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01

Regards,
Dhruv (on behalf of the authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01.txt
To: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>, Oscar Gonzalez de Dios <
[email-masked]>, Victor Lopez <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <
[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg
Revision:       01
Title:          PCEP Extensions for Receiving SRLG Information
Document date:  2014-02-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-01

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in networks controlled
   by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
   (GMPLS).

   This document provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to receive Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) information
   during path computation via encoding this information in the path
   computation reply message.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat