Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-07.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:27:27 +0530

Hi WG,

With this update we have aligned to the recent changes made in the PCEP
base MIB: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07.
We feel the draft is in good shape for WG adoption.

Regards,
Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-07.txt
To: Daniel King <[email-masked]>, Udayasree Palle <
[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>, Quintin
Zhao <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib
Revision:       07
Title:          Management Information Base (MIB) for the PCE
Communications Protocol (PCEP) for Path-Key based Confidentiality in
Inter-Domain Path Computation.
Document date:  2014-02-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-07.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-07
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs when path-key-based
   confidentiality in inter-domain path computation is requested.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat