Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 01:23:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) Management Information Base
        Authors         : A S Kiran Koushik
                          Emile Stephan
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Daniel King
                          Jonathan Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:41:38 +0000

Juergen, many thanks for your input on the PCEP MIB draft. Here is a new version which should address all of your comments. Please let me know if you have any further comments.

PCE WG chairs: we believe that this document is now ready for WG last call.

Best regards
PCEP MIB authors

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 06 February 2014 09:23
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:37:26 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the update. All my comments have been addressed. I am happy
with draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-07.txt.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>