Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:30:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of a Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-04-28

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering calculations for its
   associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  This document describes
   general considerations for a stateful PCE deployment and examines its
   applicability and benefits, as well as its challenges and limitations
   through a number of use cases.  PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions required for stateful PCE usage are covered in separate
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zhangxian (Xian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 01:33:54 +0000

Hi, PCErs,

   This is just refresh of the date to keep the draft alive.  
  
   It has passed WG LC quite a while ago and all received comments are addressed in version 03. We are just waiting for the chairs' guidance for the next step.

Regards,
Xian & Ina ( on behalf of all authors)

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 2015年4月29日 9:30
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-04.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce