Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 06:18:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jan Medved
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Victor Lopez
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jon Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) enables any head-end node to select any path
   without relying on a hop-by-hop signaling technique (e.g., LDP or
   RSVP-TE).  It depends only on "segments" that are advertised by Link-
   State Interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs).  A Segment Routed Path can
   be derived from a variety of mechanisms, including an IGP Shortest
   Path Tree (SPT), explicit configuration, or a Path Computation
   Element (PCE).  This document specifies extensions to the Path
   Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to
   compute and initiate Traffic Engineering (TE) paths, as well as a PCC
   to request a path subject to certain constraint(s) and optimization
   criteria in SR networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/