Subject: [Pce] Fwd: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:04:06 -0400

Fwding this WGLC to PCE for additional commentary (Note, this TEAS draft is
related to <draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence>).

- Pavan and Lou

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 19, 2015 at 5:20 PM
Subject: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

All,

This starts a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.

This working group last call ends on Tuesday, June 2nd. Please send your
comments to the TEAS mailing list.

Note, IPR has been disclosed on this draft. All the IPR declarations from
authors and contributors have been collected and can be found in the
history of the document:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk/history/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects/history/

Pavan and Lou.