Subject: [Pce] Ignas Bagdonas' No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 00:15:57 -0700

Ignas Bagdonas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a major comment, I am not balloting DISCUSS at this time as author's
intentions may have been to do the right thing, and it has simply slipped or
not yet done.

Manageability section lists the right questions, but there are no answers to
those questions. Could authors please answer the questions in section 9?

Would capabilities be augmenting the PCEP YANG model, under entity or peer
branches? It does not seem that there is a need for a separate model just for
this extension?