Subject: [Pce] Reminder: Working Group last call on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce-06

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 08:34:26 +0100

So far you have all been very quiet.

Thanks,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: 13 March 2019 22:01
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Working Group last call on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce-06

Hi working group,

This email starts a working group last call for
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce-06.

I would like to hear messages of support or concern about this draft.

If you support its progression towards publication as an RFC, please let us
know that you have read the latest revision, and explain why you think the
work is important. Indications of implementation would also be welcome -
although this document is informational, I believe some people may have
built stateful hierarchical PCEs for experimentation or deployment.

If you are opposed to the progression or have concerns please articulate
them.

As always, review comments and nits are most welcome.

Because of the effort that is going in to preparing for IETF-104 and because
of the time spent away, this last call will run for three weeks and end on
April 4th.

Thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 09:46:26 +0200

Hi all

Apologies for the delay in my response.

I have read the draft, and I support its progression. In the framework 
of several research projects, we have been considering, implementing and 
testing stateful hierarchical PCE for optical networks and this draft 
describes the general considerations for the applicability of stateful 
HPCE in a multi-domain network.

I also think it is a good companion document to the work on ACTN being 
done in the TEAS WG

Best regards

Ramon

-- 
Ramon Casellas, Ph.D. -- Senior Research Associate -- Networks Division
Optical Networks and Systems Department -- http://networks.cttc.es/ons
CTTC - Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia (PMT) - Edifici B4
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7 - 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona) - Spain
Tel.: +34 93 645 29 00 ext 2168-- Fax. +34 93 645 29 01

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 07:48:30 +0000

Same here...and I couldn’t explain it better than Ramon.

BR

Daniele  

From: Pce <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ramon Casellas
Sent: den 1 april 2019 09:46
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Pce] Reminder: Working Group last call on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce-06

Hi all

I have read the draft, and I support its progression. In the framework of several research projects, we have been considering, implementing and testing stateful hierarchical PCE for optical networks and this draft describes the general considerations for the applicability of stateful HPCE in a multi-domain network. 

I also think it is a good companion document to the work on ACTN being done in the TEAS WG

Best regards

Ramon

 
Thanks,
Adrian
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Pce  <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: 13 March 2019 22:01
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: [Pce] Working Group last call on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-hpce-06
 
Hi working group,

 

 
 
Thanks,
Adrian
 
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
 
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Ricard Vilalta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 11:43:20 +0200

Hi Adrian,

Sorry for being late.

This draft has been useful when implementing ACTN framework in some 
demonstrations. I think that this draft should go to the next level.

BR,

Ricard