Subject: [Pce] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 11:40:57 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Section 2.5.2

"In this object type the order of the TLVs MUST be followed according to the
object type definition."

Not sure what this means. Can you clarify?

* Section 2.7

"C-Type (8 bits): the C-Type of the included Label Object as defined in
[RFC3471]."

I could not find any references to C-Types in RFC3471. Shouldn't you be
referring to RFC3473 instead? I have a similar comment for the Label field.