Subject: [Pce] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:14:38 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Purely editorial comment:
I would recommend to move most of the gap analysis of section 1 (actually most
of the text of the whole section) into the appendix and only summarise the
extensions specified in this doc instead.

nit:
sec 6: s/In order to protect against against the malicious PCE case/In order to
protect against the malicious PCE case/ -> 2x against