Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 05:02:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ability for a Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) to request and obtain control of a Label Switched Path (LSP)
        Authors         : Aswatnarayan Raghuram
                          Al Goddard
                          Jay Karthik
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Mahendra Singh Negi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-10-13

Abstract:
   A Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) retains information about
   the placement of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
   Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs).  When a PCE has stateful
   control over LSPs it may send indications to LSP head-ends to modify
   the attributes (especially the paths) of the LSPs.  A Path
   Computation Client (PCC) that has set up LSPs under local
   configuration may delegate control of those LSPs to a stateful PCE.

   There are use-cases in which a stateful PCE may wish to obtain
   control of locally configured LSPs of which it is aware but that have
   not been delegated to the PCE.

   This document describes an extension to the Path Computation Element
   communication Protocol (PCEP) to enable a PCE to make requests for
   such control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/