Subject: Re: [Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-path-segment?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:05:57 +0800 (CST)

Hi WG,

Support as a co-author. I think the draft is mature and steady and being implemented by ZTE Product.
I support the adoption of this draft.

Best Regards,
Quan

<<[Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-path-segment?
<[email-masked]> Wed, 25 September 2019 16:20 UTCShow header

Hi PCE WG,

In our adoption poll queue, draft-li-pce-sr-path-segment has been there
for a little while, after it was discussed face to face. We would now
like you to voice your opinion on the list: do you think this I-D can be
the foundation for a PCE WG's work item?

Please send your feedback to the PCE mailing list, including any comment
you would like to share, especially if you think the WG should not adopt
it. This poll will end on October 9.

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien