Subject: [Pce] New Version Notification for draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-14.txt

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:29:50 +0900

Hi WG,

here's the pointer for the draft.
_______________________________

A new version of I-D, draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-14.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls
Revision:       14
Title:          PCEP Extension for Distribution of Link-State and TE
Information.
Document date:  2019-10-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          39
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-14.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-14
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-14

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED).  Traditionally this TED has been obtained from a link
   state (LS) routing protocol supporting traffic engineering
   extensions.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) with Link-State and TE Information.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat