Subject: [Pce] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 06:11:21 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. The document is easy to read. I
just have a minor comment (feel free to ignore it) about section 1: an early
definition of 'disjoint group' would be welcome (at least for readers, like
myself, who are not familiar with PCE). Even if section 3 provides more
information.

Regards,

-éric