Subject: Re: [Pce] WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 03:40:34 +0000

Support.

-Qin
________________________________
From: Pce <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 11:47 AM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [Pce] WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling

Dear PCE WG,

This message starts a 2-week PCE WG Last Call for
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-10. Please review the
document and share your comments and/or interest using the PCE mailing
list by Thursday December 19.

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien

---

From: wangzitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 04:58:25 +0000

Support +1 .

-Michael

发件人: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Qin Wu
发送时间: 2019年12月7日 11:41
收件人: Huaimo Chen <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: Re: [Pce] WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling

Support.

-Qin

Dear PCE WG,

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien

---

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 19:55:18 +0000

Support.

Linda Dunbar

From: Pce <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]&gt>; on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]&gt>;
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 11:47 AM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]&gt>;
Subject: [Pce] WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling

Dear PCE WG,

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien