Subject: [Pce] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-flags-00

From: Russ Housley via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:27:25 -0800

Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-flags-00
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2019-12-13
IETF LC End Date: 2019-12-23
IESG Telechat date: Unknown

Summary: Ready

Major Concerns:  None.

Minor Concerns:  None.

Nits:  None.