Subject: [Pce] 答复: Re: Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06?

From: "qinfengwei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:33:31 +0800

Hi all,

  I have read this document and think it very useful and mature enough to be a WG doc.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & BR！

Fengwei Qin 

  _____  

From: Pce <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 5:12 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06? 

Hi all,

It is time to share your thoughts about draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06.
Do you believe the I-D is a right foundation for a PCE WG item? Please
use the PCE mailing list to express your comments, support or
disagreement, including applicable rationale, especially for the latter.

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien