Subject: Re: [Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:50:07 +0800 (CST)

Dear Chairs,

I support as a co-author.  

Thanks,

Quan

<<[Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06?
<[email-masked]> Fri, 17 January 2020 10:12 UTCShow header

Hi all,

It is time to share your thoughts about draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06.
Do you believe the I-D is a right foundation for a PCE WG item? Please
use the PCE mailing list to express your comments, support or
disagreement, including applicable rationale, especially for the latter.

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 13:55:48 +0800 (CST)

Support.

Thanks.

Zhu Yongqing

-----Original Message-----

From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]

Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:13 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: [Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06?

Hi all,

Do you believe the I-D is a right foundation for a PCE WG item? Please use the PCE mailing list to express your comments, support or disagreement, including applicable rationale, especially for the latter.

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien