Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for LSP scheduling with stateful PCE
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Yan Zhuang
                          Qin Wu
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of extensions needed to the stateful Path
   Computation Element (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP), so as to
   enable Labeled Switched Path (LSP) scheduling for path computation
   and LSP setup/deletion based on the actual network resource usage and
   the duration of a traffic service in a centralized network
   environment as stated in RFC 8413.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-lsp-scheduling-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/