Subject: Re: [Pce] PCE WG agenda request for 108

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 19:11:58 +0530

Hi WG,

The PCE WG is scheduled for Tuesday, July 28, 2020 (UTC) 14:10-15:50
Session III [1]. The last date to request slots is in 2 days (on
Wednesday 8th July) by sending an email to the chairs/secretary
<[email-masked]>. You could make a request for a slot even if you
have not uploaded your new or revised draft yet. The last date for
that is Monday, July 13th [2].

Find useful information about attending IETF 108 at [3].

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/#2020-07-28-110000
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/important-dates/
[3] https://ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-participant-guide/

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:33 PM Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi WG,
> >
> > The PCE WG would be meeting during the IETF 108 [1] week. If you need
> > some agenda time to progress some work, please send a slot request
> > directly to the chairs/secretary <[email-masked]> by Wednesday
> > 8th July including:
> >
> > - the draft(s) you want to discuss,
> > - the expected presenter name,
> > - the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
> > - the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to
> > achieve? Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?
> >
> > Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We
> > will be prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were
> > discussed on the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new
> > draft or summarize an update on the mailing list. The last date to
> > submit drafts is Monday, July 13th [2].
> >
> > Thanks!
> > PCE Chairs & Secretary
> >
> > [1] https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/
> > [2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/important-dates/