Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:55:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sheng Fang
                          Ren Tan
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extension for Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)
   based application in Native IP network.  The scenario and framework
   of CCDR in native IP is described in [RFC8735] and
   [I-D.ietf-teas-pce-native-ip].  This draft describes the key
   information that is transferred between Path Computation Element
   (PCE) and Path Computation Clients (PCC) to accomplish the End to End
   (E2E) traffic assurance in Native IP network under central control
   mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:02:17 +0800

Hi, All Experts:

The main update contents for this draft are the followings:
1. Describes the procedures in general for TE in native IP network, its
refer to the traditional LSP TE.
2. Redefines the contents of the three objects, and their signal interaction
procedures between PCE and PCC.
3. Add the error type and error value for the related procedures.

Detail discussions are undergoing offline continuously, wish also to hear
the comments from PCE experts.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-i
p-07

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce