Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 05:42:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Colby Barth
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-09-15

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   The Stateful PCE extensions allow stateful control of Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) using PCEP.

   This document defines PCEP extensions for grouping two unidirectional
   MPLS TE LSPs (one in each direction in the network) into an
   Associated Bidirectional LSP.  The mechanisms defined in this
   document can be applied using a Stateful PCE for both PCE-Initiated
   and PCC-Initiated LSPs, as well as when using a Stateless PCE.  The
   procedures defined are applicable to the LSPs using Resource
   Reservation Protocol (RSVP) for signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/