Subject: [Pce] Adoption of draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr-09

From: "Boris Khasanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 22:02:50 +0300

Hi Julien and all,

Sorry for being late with feedback. I think that PCECC must have SR
extensions, thus this draft closes this gap. The draft describes  PCEP
extensions which are crucial (Node/Prefix, Adjacency and Binding SID
allocation as well as PCECC capability) for PCECC deployment in SR
environment.
I support this draft adoption.

SY,
Boris

Hi all,

PCECC extensions are progressing towards the IESG. It is time to share
your thoughts about draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-sr-09.
Do you believe the I-D is a right foundation for a PCE WG item? Please
use the PCE mailing list to express your comments, support or
disagreement, including applicable rationale, especially for the latter.

Thanks,

Dhruv & Julien