Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 04:30:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) extension for associating Policies and Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Mahendra Singh Negi
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-14.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-12-08

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate policies to
   a group of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP).  The
   extension allows a PCEP speaker to advertise to a PCEP peer that a
   particular LSP belongs to a particular Policy Association Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/