Subject: [Pce] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-15.txt> (Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) extension for associating Policies and Label Switched Paths (LSPs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 12:45:33 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'Path Computation Element (PCE)
Communication Protocol (PCEP) extension
   for associating Policies and Label Switched Paths (LSPs)'
  <draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-12-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate policies to
   a group of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP).  The
   extension allows a PCEP speaker to advertise to a PCEP peer that a
   particular LSP belongs to a particular Policy Association Group.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.