Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 20:48:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Signaling Multipath Information
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Bhupendra Yadav
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-05-03

Abstract:
   Current PCEP standards allow only one intended and/or actual path to
   be present in a PCEP report or update.  Applications that require
   multipath support such as SR Policy require an extension to allow
   signaling multiple intended and/or actual paths within a single PCEP
   message.  This document introduces such an extension.  Encoding of
   multiple intended and/or actual paths is done by encoding multiple
   Explicit Route Objects (EROs) and/or multiple Record Route Objects
   (RROs).  A special separator object is defined in this document, to
   facilitate this.  This mechanism is applicable to SR-TE and RSVP-TE
   and is dataplane agnostic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-multipath-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-multipath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/