Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 19:29:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sheng Fang
                          Ren Tan
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-06-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extension for Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)
   based application in Native IP network.  The scenario and framework
   of CCDR in native IP is described in [RFC8735] and [RFC8821].  This
   draft describes the key information that is transferred between Path
   Computation Element (PCE) and Path Computation Clients (PCC) to
   accomplish the End to End (E2E) traffic assurance in Native IP
   network under central control mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:41:31 +0800

Hi, All PCE experts:

The main updates of this version are the followings:
1.	Add the "Tunnel Source IP Address/Destination IP Address" fields
within the BPI(BGP Peer Info) Object to indicate the tunnel endpoints when
traffic between the head and end needs to be via a tunnel.
There are situation that the traffic should be forwarded via one tunnel to
ensure only the traffic that match both (source prefix, destination prefix)
needs to be QoS assured.
The (source prefix, destination prefix) is advertised via the associated BGP
session.
2.	Introduce the "T" bit in the BPI Object to indicate whether the
traffic will be passed via the tunnel or not.
3.	The info within the EPR(Explicit Peer Route) Object will also be
filled based on the "T" bit in BPI Object.
4.	Other editorial changes which were highlighted at
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exte
nsion-native-ip-14.txt
Look forwards to your comments on these changes.

And, if there is no comments on the above updates, we would like to ask the
WG to begin the WG Last Call for this document.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 10:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-i
p-14

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce