Subject: [Pce] Call for Agenda Request

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 09:23:02 -0700

Hi,

The PCE WG would be meeting during the IETF 111 [1] week. If you need
agenda time to progress some work, please send a slot request directly to
the chairs/secretary <[email-masked]> by Monday, July 12th by
including:

- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to achieve?
Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We will be
prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were discussed on
the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new draft or summarize
an update on the mailing list. The last date to submit drafts is also
Monday, July 12th [2].

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/