Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 08:31:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension for Stateful PCE to allow Optional Processing of PCEP Objects
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism to mark some of the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) objects as
   optional during PCEP messages exchange for the Stateful PCE model to
   allow relaxing some constraints.  This document introduces this
   relaxation and updates RFC 8231.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/