Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 02:36:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions for Establishing Relationships between sets of Label Switching Paths and Virtual Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend the Path Computation Element
   (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) association mechanism introduced
   by the PCEP Association Group specification, to further associate
   sets of Label Switching Paths (LSPs) with a higher-level structure
   such as a virtual network (VN) requested by clients or applications.
   This extended association mechanism can be used to facilitate control
   of virtual network using the PCE architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-vn-association/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-vn-association-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts