Subject: [PCN] Latest PCN Bof Info at http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/

From: "Kwok-Ho Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:16:42 -0400

Hi:
I have updated http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/ with the latest documents to be
discussed during our PCN BoF @ 67th IETF in San Diego,
on Monday November 6, 2006, 9 - 11:30 AM in Grande Ballroom C:

BoF Agenda (ver 00):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/PCN_BoF_Agenda_00.txt
Proposed PCN Charter (ver 01):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/PCN_draft_charter_v01.txt
PCN Problem Statement (ver 01):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/draft-chan-pcn-problem-statement-01.txt
PCN Marking (ver 03):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-phb-03.txt
CL Architecture (ver 04):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-04.txt
SIP Controlled Admission and Preemption (ver 00):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/draft-babiarz-pcn-sip-cap-00.txt
Single Marking for Admission and Preemption (ver 00):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/draft-charny-pcn-single-marking-00.txt
PCN Simulation (ver 00):
    http://standards.nortel.com/pcn/draft-zhang-pcn-performance-evaluation-00.txt

Please note that this is a follow up to Anna's EMail on Tues Oct 24, 2006,
just putting all the relevant information at your finger tip for easy access.

If you are attending the 67th IETF @ San Diego, please come to the BoF
and give us your support.  Indication of your support via EMail also welcomed.
Thanks!
-- Kwok --

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn