Subject: [PCN] Update on the PCN BOF in Sand Diego

From: "Anna Charny \(acharny\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:06:21 -0400

Dear all,
 
1) The new San Diego IETF agenda lists the PCN BOF in the 9-11:30am slot
on Monday 11/6.
 
2) Here is an updated Draft Agenda for the PCN BOF.  We believe it
accommodates all requests we received so far.   We need to finalize the
agenda by October 25, so if you have any further slot requests or feel
that a previous request has not been accommodated, please let us know by
October 23.
Draft Agenda:

1. Agenda dashing and administrativia (5 min)

2. Overview and Introduction (20 min)

3. Key Open Items Issues (10 min)

4. Overview of existing work (10 min)

5. Open Discussion on PCN (20 min)

6. Proposed Charter (20 min)

7. Discussion of Proposed Charter (20 min)

8. Summary and conclusions (10 min)

Anna and Scott, PCN BOF Chairs

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn