Subject: [PCN] Managability of PCN

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:05:51 +0100

Hi,

Have people considered how an operator actually is going to manage its 
deployment of a PCN enabled network domain? I think it will be an 
important factor for PCN if it is reasonably easy to manage and monitor. 
Thus I at least would like to see something in the charter about this. I 
think the output document would need to have sections discussing how 
this is done for the different components. Also the frame work would 
need to have this discussion to bind together the parts.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn