Subject: Re: [PCN] first draft of PCN BOF minutes

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:23:43 +0000

Anna,

At 22:29 10/11/2006, Anna Charny \(acharny\) wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>Here is the first draft of PCN BOF minutes.
>
>Those who were present, please take a look and send your corrections.

Look OK to me, but sending back & forth by mail has introduced some odd 
line breaking and equally it has removed some sensible line breaking 
(probably Dos-Unix-DoS problems).

I suggest this is produced as a txt file, which I assume you will be doing 
anyway for the uploaded minutes to 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67#wg-pcn>

Cheers

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196 

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn