Subject: [PCN] FW: New Version Notification for draft-babiarz-pcn-3sm-01

From: "Jozef Babiarz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:43:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Three State PCN Marking
	Author(s)       : J. Babiarz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-babiarz-pcn-3sm-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2007-11-18

This document proposes a mechanism for admission control and flow
termination.  It is based on the concept of pre-congestion notification
(PCN) using three different codepoints: "no pre- congestion",
"admission-stop", and "excess-traffic" for packet marking.  Therefore,
the proposal is called three state marking (3sm).  The behaviour of edge
nodes is presented which distinguishes from other proposals through
little complexity and its ability to cope with multipath routing.
Algorithms required for packet metering and marking are explained in
detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-pcn-3sm-01.txt 

Regards, Joe
email:[email-masked]
Telephone:613-763-6098

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn