Subject: [PCN] [Fwd: Replacement of draft-briscoe-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt with draft-tsou-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt]

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:32:12 -0500

We were a bit previous in adding Bob's name to the draft without getting an 
explicit go-ahead. For that, we apologize to Bob.

The draft will see a major rewrite to achieve its intended objectives. In the 
meantime, some of the questions it raises are receiving a fair amount of 
discussion behind the scenes.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Replacement of draft-briscoe-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt with 
draft-tsou-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0500
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
CC: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>,	Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>,

As you requested, draft-briscoe-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt has been marked as
replaced by draft-tsou-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt in the IETF Internet-Drafts
database.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn