Subject: [PCN] FW: I-D Action:draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-02.txt

From: "Xiao-Gao Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:57:30 -0500

FYI, the updated 3sm simulation draft. 

Regards,
Xiao-Gao Liu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: November 20, 2007 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Simulations Results for 3sm
	Author(s)       : J. Babiarz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-02.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2007-11-19

This document describes the simulation setups and results for testing 
the Three State PCN Marking approach. Simulations done to date, 
demonstrate that the three state PCN marking approach has certain 
ability to support admission control and flow termination of real-
time application flows at the congestion point(s) of the PCN-enabled 
network.  The real-time traffic used in the simulation covers voice 
and video traffic with large and small numbers of flows.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-pcn-explicit-marking-0
2.txt

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn