Subject: [PCN] IETF 70 PCN agenda

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:21:06 -0500

We will stick with the meeting agenda I posted last week; see:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/pcn.txt

The chairs received the feedback about getting another timeslot.  This
is problematic logistically and we decided to stick with the proposed
agenda for the reasons listed previously.

Thanks to Philip for posting a list of open issues on
draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-02.  Let's keep the discussion going on the
list.

Kwok, could you please post a similar list of issues for
draft-chan-pcn-encoding-comparison-01?  We should all heed our AD's
input regarding ECN compatibility and the constraints this may place on
the encoding options.

Everyone is encouraged and expected to review these drafts prior to the
meeting.  If you are preparing slides to discuss one or more of the open
issues, please notify the chairs and please submit your slides prior to
the meeting.

Have a safe trip to Vancouver.

Regards,

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Steven Blake                <[email-masked]>
Ericsson/Redback Networks               +1 919-472-9913

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn