Subject: [PCN] Re: Replacement of draft-briscoe-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt with draft-tsou-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:44:06 +0000

Tom,

I just want the PCN list to know what I said offlist - that I don't 
disagree with the content of this draft /in the right context/, I just 
needed the intended context to be added around the content.

It was intended to be about how PCN could work in a TISPAN RACS 
environment. In that context it's a valuable doc.

But as it stands it reads like it's about PCN boundary node behaviour 
generically. I didn't want people to think I'd become a convert to the way 
of thinking described in this draft, for /all/ possible PCN scenarios.

Thanks for reversing the previous author list out of internet-drafts so 
gallantly.

Bob

At 17:32:12 -0500 Mon, 19 Nov 2007 Tom Taylor wrote:
>We were a bit previous in adding Bob's name to the draft without getting 
>an explicit go-ahead. For that, we apologize to Bob.
>
>The draft will see a major rewrite to achieve its intended objectives. In 
>the meantime, some of the questions it raises are receiving a fair amount 
>of discussion behind the scenes.
>
>Tom Taylor
>>-------- Original Message --------
>>
>>At 17:15 19/11/2007, IETF Secretariat wrote:
>>As you requested, draft-briscoe-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt has been marked as
>>replaced by draft-tsou-pcn-boundary-behav-00.txt in the IETF Internet-Drafts
>>database.
>>
>>The IETF Secretariat.

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196 

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn