Subject: [PCN] LC-PCN

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 03:35:16 +0100

Hi Lars, Anurag, Attila, and Georgios!

I read your new version of LC-PCN on the airplane, at least the 
high-level description of Section 1-3.
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-westberg-pcn-load-control-03.txt

The readability of the document has largely improved compared to the 
last version and I think that I have understood your concept now. To 
make sure I've fully understood it, I briefly summarized my 
understanding of LC-PCN in my own words and in an approximative way in a 
short PPT and added 3 questions.
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/staff/menth/Publications/LC-PCN.ppt

I would appreciate your comments on my summary and answers to my 3 
questions. Hope to see you in Philly. Are you there?

Regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn