Subject: [PCN] Typos in abstract of draft-moncaster-pcn-3-state-encoding-00

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:09:38 +0100

Toby,

Noticed nits in the abstract...

>Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a mechanism designed to protect
>the Quality of Service of inelastic flows.  It does this by marking
>packets when traffic load on a link is approaching or has exceeded a
>threshold below the physical link rate.  This

s/This/The PCN/

>baseline encoding
>specified how two encoding

Delete 'encoding'

>states could be encoded into the IP
>header.  This document specified

s/specified/specifies/

>an extension to the baseline
>encoding that enables three encoding states to be carried in the IP
>header as well as enabling limited support for end-to-end ECN.

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196 

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn