Subject: [PCN] Note of WGLC in TSVWG on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:03:39 +0000

PCN working group,

TSVWG would like to invite you to read and comment on the following 
document using the [email-masked] list (or directly to the TSVWG 
Chairs). This document was in part motivated by work in PCN, so comments 
on the suitability of the proposed methods would be most welcome.

Best wishes,

Gorry

----

This email announces the beginning of a working group last call for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-08, "Tunnelling of Explicit Congestion 
Notification". This document is now thought by the authors to be ready 
to proceed to be published as a Proposed Standard. Please send any 
comments to the TSVWG list.

The draft is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel/

The document will  be forwarded in parallel to the Security Directorate
for a Security Review.

The last call will run for FOUR weeks, ending Monday, 12th April 2010 
(since it will cover an IETF meeting period). Emails saying "I support" 
or "I don't support" are also most helpful in judging the consensus.

James and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)

P.S. A copy of this mail will be sent also to the PCN WG for info.