Subject: [PCN] presentations for the pcn session

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:04:59 -0400 (EDT)

please send me any presentations for the pcn session

(I got Georgios's)

Scott

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:23:54 +0000

Scott,

Slides for Friday's PCN session:
Index:<http://www.bobbriscoe.net/present.html#1003ecn-tunnel-pcn>
PPT:<http://www.bobbriscoe.net/presents/1003ietf/1003tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-pcn.ppt>
PDF:<http://www.bobbriscoe.net/presents/1003ietf/1003tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-pcn.pdf>

Cheers

Bob

At 15:04 19/03/2010, Scott O. Bradner wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>PCN mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                BT Innovate & Design