Subject: [PCN] Meeting @ IETF 82 Taipei

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 01:34:29 -0400

PCN gang,

Do we need to meet at Taipei?  The definition of an ingress-egress
protocol has been moved to the TSVWG WG, but we still need to wrap up
sm-edge-behaviour and cl-edge-behaviour.

Regards,

// Steve

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:29:24 -0400

I won't be able to make it, but if things go well this chemo cycle I'll 
stay out of hospital for once and have the energy to finish off those 
documents. They reduced my dosage in hopes of achieving that. I'm 
feeling pretty good right now and that should last through tomorrow, 
anyway. (I crash when I stop taking the Prednisone part of the treatment.)

On 26/09/2011 1:34 AM, Steven Blake wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> PCN mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn
>
>