Subject: [PCN] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-11.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:13:21 -0500

I have updated the CL edge behaviour draft with the comments from 
Michael Menth and Ruediger Geib. As well, David Harrington had suggested 
IANA regsitration of the STRUCTURED-DATA identifiers for the logs, and 
I've added that to this document (with the intention that the same 
registration covers SM and need not be repeated there). I also added 
numeric values for the syslog message facilities and severities as David 
had suggested. Finally, I deleted a personal comment that didn't draw 
any responses from the WG, and one other piece of potentially 
troublesome text.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-11.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:07:53 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-11.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour
Revision:	 11
Title:		 PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Controlled Load (CL) Mode 
of Operation
Creation date:	 2011-12-19
WG ID:		 pcn
Number of pages: 33

Abstract:
    Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting the
    quality of service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv
    domain.  The overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This
    memo is one of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours
    for a PCN-domain.  The behaviour described here is that for a form of
    measurement-based load control using three PCN marking states, not-
    marked, threshold-marked, and excess-traffic-marked.  This behaviour
    is known informally as the Controlled Load (CL) PCN-boundary-node
    behaviour.

The IETF Secretariat