Subject: [PCN] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-08.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:36:16 -0500

That's the SM draft posted with the same changes as the CL draft, minus 
the IANA registration.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-08.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:34:58 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-08.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour
Revision:	 08
Title:		 PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Single Marking (SM) Mode of 
Operation
Creation date:	 2011-12-19
WG ID:		 pcn
Number of pages: 31

Abstract:
    Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting the
    quality of service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv
    domain.  The overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This
    memo is one of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours
    for a PCN-domain.  The behaviour described here is that for a form of
    measurement-based load control using two PCN marking states, not-
    marked, and excess-traffic-marked.  This behaviour is known
    informally as the Single Marking (SM) PCN-boundary-node behaviour.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:53:04 +0100

Hi Tom,

thanks again for editing the edge beahviour drafts.

Best regards and Merry Christmas

Ruediger

-------- Original Message --------

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn