Subject: [pcp] PCP Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, October 7, 2010

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

Topic: IETF PCP Interim
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 207 635 511
Password: ietf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from the Apple iPhone (R) and other
smartphones!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=148404367&UID=484028857&PW=NNjE1M2IzNTA0&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: ietf
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that
appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:207 635 511

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

CCP:+14085256800x207635511#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.