Subject: [pcp] Adoption of draft-wing-pcp-base as wg item

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 03:58:57 -0800

During the PCP wg meeting, the chairs polled the room for adoption of draft-wing-pcp-base-01<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-pcp-base>
 as wg item document. We had a large number of people saying yes and no one saying no.
We, chairs, would like to confirm this on the mailing list.
Deadline to respond is Nov. 18th, 2010.

    - Alain.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:45:18 +0100

Hi,

I support the adoption of draft-wing-pcp-base as a WG item.

Cheers,

Christian. 

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Alain Durand
Envoyé : jeudi 11 novembre 2010 12:59
À : [email-masked]
Objet : [pcp] Adoption of draft-wing-pcp-base as wg item

    - Alain.
_______________________________________________
pcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. 
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. 
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:37:57 +0100

In your previous mail you wrote:

=> making line lengths conformant to standards

   During the PCP wg meeting, the chairs polled the room for adoption of
   draft-wing-pcp-base-01<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-pcp-base>
   as wg item document. We had a large number of people saying yes and
   no one saying no.

=> I didn't say yes because I have a mixed opinion about the pcp-base
document: there are many many points to fix in it. At the other hand,
there is no alternative.

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: large is 25. What was the assistance (100?).