Subject: [pcp] minor comment about epoch

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:12:11 +0100

In the procedure of 7.8.1 IMHO we should add something against clock
going backward, i.e., if the elapsed time seems negative no check
should be done.

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: in DS-lite server reboot detection (which should not happen for
security reasons :-) is:
 - or when a previous packet was received at Tprev with Eprev epoch:
   (T >= Tprev) && (Eprev + (T - Tprev)*7/8 + 1 > E)
 - or the external address associated to the subscriber has changed

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:09:13 +0100

Oops:
      (T >= Tprev) && (Eprev + (T - Tprev)*7/8 + 1 > E)
=>
      (T >= Tprev) && (Eprev + (T - Tprev)*7/8 > E + 1)