Subject: [pcp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pcp-base-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-base-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-12-15

Port Control Protocol is an address-family independent mechanism to
control how incoming packets are forwarded by upstream devices such
as network address translators (NATs) and simple IPv6 firewalls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-base-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.