Subject: [pcp] TR: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:01:17 +0100

Dear all,

FYI. 

We are planning to request WG adoption for this draft. 

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : vendredi 15 février 2013 10:56
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Failure Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This document identifies and analyzes several PCP failure scenarios.
   Identifying these failure scenarios are useful to assess the
   efficiency of the protocol and also to decide whether new extensions
   are needed to the base PCP.

   A procedure to retrieve the explicit dynamic mapping(s) from the PCP
   Server is proposed.  This procedure relies upon the use of a new PCP
   OpCode and Option: GET/NEXT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt