Subject: [pcp] PCP Call for Agenda Items at IETF 86 Orlando

From: "Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 23:45:28 +0000

Hello,

Please send slot requests to the chairs or reply to this email. In your
request include presentation title,  URL pointer to draft (if any),
presenter and time needed.

Thanks,

---

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:25:39 -0800

On 7 Feb, 2013, at 15:45, Reinaldo Penno (repenno) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please send slot requests to the chairs or reply to this email. In  
> your request include presentation title,  URL pointer to draft (if  
> any), presenter and time needed.

Can we add a ten-minute discussion of my four-page draft PCP Address  
Invalidation?

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-pcp-invalidate/>

This is not something I have energy to devote a lot of time to -- I  
just wrote it as a public service to the PCP community. We should  
either adopt it as a WG document and publish it, or abandon it. I  
think we should ask for WG consensus on which to do.

Stuart Cheshire

---

From: "Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 04:06:01 +0000

Yes, I will add a slot.