Subject: [pcp] PCP Tentative Agenda so Far - IETF 86

From: "Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:32:04 +0000

And as before, in no priority or specific order. Chairs reserve the right
to adjust as needed :)

[1] "Using PCP to Reveal a Host behind NAT"
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-00
    Time: 10 min
    Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[2] "PCP Server Selection"
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-00
    (multi-homing draft is already merged with this draft)
    Time: 10 min
    Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[3] "Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using (PCP)"
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: TBD
[4] Title: PCP-PANA Implementation Report
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: Yoshihiro Ohba
[5] "PCP Flow Examples"
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples
    Time: 10 min
    Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[6] "PCP Anycast"
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast-00.txt
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: Stuart Cheshire
[7] "Recursive PCP"
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheshire-recursive-pcp-00.txt
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: Stuart Cheshire
[8] PCP Authentication Requirements
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req-00
    Time needed : 40 minutes
    Presenter: Dan Wing
[9] PCP Radius Extensions
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-05
    Time: 10 minutes
    Presenter: TBD
[10] PCP Failure Scenarios
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05
     Time: 15 minutes
     Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[11] PCP Proxy
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-02
     Time 15 min
     Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[12] PCP Nested NAT/Middlebox
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-pcp-nested-nat-03
     Time: 10 min
     Presenter: Reinaldo Penno
[13] PCP Nat Coord
     URL TBD
     Time: 20 min
     Presenter: Simon Perreault
[14] PCP Server Discovery Based on Well-Known Address
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiesel-pcp-ip-based-srv-disc-00
     Time: 10 min
     Presenter: Reinaldo Penno
[15] DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-06
     Time: 15 min
     Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair