Subject: [pcp] PCP Tentative Agenda So far - IETF 86

From: "Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:41:50 +0000

Hello,

This is the tentative agenda so far in no specific order or priority. Please let Chairs know of any missing requests or needed corrections.

[1] "Using PCP to Reveal a Host behind NAT"
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-00
    Time: 10 min
    Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[2] "PCP Server Selection"
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-00
    (multi-homing draft is already merged with this draft)
    Time: 10 min
    Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[3] "Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using (PCP)"
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: TBD
[4] Title: PCP-PANA Implementation Report
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: Yoshihiro Ohba
[5] "PCP Flow Examples"
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples
    Time: 10 min
    Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[6] "PCP Anycast"
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast-00.txt
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: Stuart Cheshire
[7] "Recursive PCP"
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheshire-recursive-pcp-00.txt
    Time: 15 min
    Presenter: Stuart Cheshire
[8] PCP Authentication Requirements
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req-00
    Time needed : 40 minutes
    Presenter: Dan Wing
[9] PCP Radius Extensions
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-05
    Time: 10 minutes
    Presenter: TBD
[10] PCP Failure Scenarios
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-05
     Time: 15 minutes
     Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair
[11] PCP Proxy
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-02
     Time 15 min
     Presenter: Mohamed Boucadair