Subject: [pcp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-07.txt> (Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device (IGD)-Port Control Protocol (PCP) Interworking Function) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:03:54 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Port Control Protocol WG (pcp)
to consider the following document:
- 'Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device (IGD)-Port
   Control Protocol (PCP) Interworking Function'
  <draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-04-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the behavior of the UPnP IGD (Internet
   Gateway Device)/PCP Interworking Function.  A UPnP IGD-PCP
   Interworking Function (IGD-PCP IWF) is required to be embedded in CP
   (Customer Premises) routers to allow for transparent NAT control in
   environments where UPnP IGD is used on the LAN side and PCP on the
   external side of the CP router.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.