Subject: Re: [pcp] #65: Dave Thaler's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:41:44 -0000

#65: Dave Thaler's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-03 integrates all
 the proposed changes.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  nat64-prefix64         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/65#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>