Subject: Re: [pcp] #64: Teemu's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:34:16 -0000

#64: Teemu's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-03 fixes all the
 comments raised by Teemu. In particular:
 * draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic and learn-analysis I-D are
 referenced
 * suffix can be configured
 * the option solves the problem defined in "5.1. Mapping of IPv4 Address
 Ranges to IPv6 Prefixes" of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nat64-prefix64           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/64#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:58:25 +0000

I acknowledge the -03 to fix my concerns.

Thank you for taking the feedback into account,

	Teemu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext pcp issue tracker
Sent: 16. heinäkuuta 2013 15.34
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pcp] #64: Teemu's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-03 fixes all the  comments raised by Teemu. In particular:
 * draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic and learn-analysis I-D are  referenced
 * suffix can be configured
 * the option solves the problem defined in "5.1. Mapping of IPv4 Address  Ranges to IPv6 Prefixes" of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
-------------------------------------+---
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nat64-prefix64           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
-------------------------------------+---

_______________________________________________
pcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp