Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 20:13:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes how Port Control Protocol is useful to reduce
   NAT and firewall keepalive messages for a variety of applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/