Subject: [pcp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-04.txt> (Learning NAT64 PREFIX64s using PCP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:58:25 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Port Control Protocol WG (pcp)
to consider the following document:
- 'Learning NAT64 PREFIX64s using PCP'
  <draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new PCP extension to learn the IPv6
   prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to build
   IPv4-converted IPv6 addresses.  This extension is needed for
   successful communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.