Subject: [pcp] RFC 7225 on Discovering NAT64 IPv6 Prefixes Using the Port Control Protocol (PCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7225

        Title:      Discovering NAT64 IPv6 Prefixes Using 
                    the Port Control Protocol (PCP) 
        Author:     M. Boucadair
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 40239
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7225.txt

This document defines a new Port Control Protocol (PCP) option to learn
the IPv6 prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to build 
IPv4-converted IPv6 addresses.  This option is needed for successful 
communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

This document is a product of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC