Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 15:22:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Extension for Port Set Allocation
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-05-24

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
   allowing clients to manipulate sets of ports as a whole.  This is
   accomplished by a new MAP option: PORT_SET.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-port-set/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 09:51:58 -0400

This new revision addresses comments received at IETF 88. (Yeah, that 
was two IETFs ago. Long overdue. Very sorry.) To this editor's knowledge 
this closes all open issues.

Changes:

- Added text about capability discovery, specifically that a server may 
reset the epoch when port set capability is added or removed.

- Mentioned in the security considerations section that an eavesdropper 
could mount an amplification attack since a single request may generate 
multiple responses.

Simon

Le 2014-05-25 18:22, [email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> pcp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp
>