Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:45:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Addresses
        Authors         : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Addresses enable PCP clients
   to transmit signaling messages to their closest PCP-aware on-path
   NAT, Firewall, or other middlebox, without having to learn the IP
   address of that middlebox via some external channel.  This document
   establishes one well-known IPv4 address and one well-known IPv6
   address to be used as PCP Anycast Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sebastian Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:51:59 +0200

Dear all,

this is only a minor editorial update of the PCP anycast draft,
adding a clarification to the abstract (thanks to Charles for
pointing this out) and updating the normative reference to
the server selection document (now RFC 7488).

Thanks
Sebastian

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:45:13 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-05.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
pcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp

----- End forwarded message -----