Subject: [Pearg] PEARG IETF 106 agenda

From: Shivan Sahib <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:06:49 +0800

Hi all,

PEARG is meeting tomorrow (Monday, Nov 18) during the first afternoon
session 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm (Singapore time / SGT) at room Canning (4th floor)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/floor-plan?room=canning#raffles-city-convention-center>
of
Raffles City Convention Center.

We'll be having three presentations on: data privacy in machine learning,
privacy-preserving applications of homomorphic encryption, and tagging log
data for personal information.
Iraklis Symeonidis will be presenting a new draft on analyzing private
messaging for privacy and security threats:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-symeonidis-pearg-private-messaging-threats-00

For remote participation:

1. Register to participate remotely (free):
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf106/remotereg.py

2. Follow the session remotely:
https://www.meetecho.com/ietf106/pearg

Thanks,
Shivan