Subject: [Pearg] Update on draft-irtf-pearg-censorship

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:05:26 -0500

Hi all,

We didn't have time to present an update on the censorship techniques 
draft, but rest assured we are still working on it and look forward to a 
new version soon. Here's the doc: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-pearg-censorship/

There are 9 open issues and one open PR that will be merged imminently 
that adds in sections on eSNI and other related techniques that weren't 
there previously or that needed citation strengthening.

You can view the open issues here: 
https://github.com/IRTF-PEARG/rfc-censorship-tech/issues

Some solutions have been proposed in the comments, so if the original 
posters could verify the approach is a good one, it will just make it a 
matter of integrating those changes into the text.

Open request to anyone who would like to work on an issue and send in a PR.

Thank you!

-Mallory

-- 
Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780