Subject: [Pesci-discuss] PESCI selection filters

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:22:53 +0200

Hi,

I've been looking at the various names of volunteers and nominees to serve
on PESCI. To be open, here are the filters I applied to the list:

  not in IAB, IESG, IAOC, ISOC BoT or VP
  not a fellow IBM employee
  not more than two from one company
  not a current process WG chair
  not a current process activist (e.g. current drafts)
  has free time in coming weeks
  people I know I can work with

Excluding current activists may seem like a strange decision
but it seemed like the only fair one. And of course everybody
is free and welcome to comment when PESCI produces output.

I've just sent invitations to five people. Obviously, I'll
announce the final list after getting acceptances.

    Brian

_______________________________________________
Pesci-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pesci-discuss