Subject: [Pesci-discuss] Can we focus on the important and specific?

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:23:22 +0200

As the latest draft agenda says:

Discussion of PESCI Goals and Principles focussed on process change

It would be good if people could concentrate discussion in the
next two weeks on section 4 of
draft-davies-pesci-initial-considerations-00
and in particular these questions:

Which of the goals and principles in section 4 are most important
and would lead to specific changes in the process?

Which should be moved to the Appendix because they are less
important or do not lead to changes in the process?

What's missing that's important and would lead to specific
changes in the process?

     Brian

_______________________________________________
Pesci-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pesci-discuss