Subject: Minor comments on draft-ietf-pilc-slow-01.txt

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:41:19 -0400

You refer to HTTP/1.1 via RFC-2068.  It's been updated by
RFC-2616, which is a Draft Standard.

Also, a typo: "course-grained" instead of "coarse-grained".

--
/===============================================================\
|John Stracke    |http://www.ecal.com|My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |==============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |All your problems can be solved by not caring!|
[email-masked]|                                              |
\===============================================================/

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:20:17 -0500

Thanks! 

Version 02 is underway...

Spencer

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	John Stracke [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Thursday, September 02, 1999 9:41 AM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	Minor comments on draft-ietf-pilc-slow-01.txt
>