Subject: MobiCom 2000 (note new deadline)

From: Samir Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:11:42 -0500 (EST)

-- Final Call for Papers --

                             MobiCom 2000
             The Sixth Annual International Conference on
                   Mobile Computing and Networking

                          August 6-11, 2000
               Seaport Hotel at the World Trade Center
                     Boston, Massachusetts, USA

**  The paper submission deadline for MobiCom 2000 is approaching. **
**  The new extended deadline is Feb 25, 2000.                     ** 

**  Visit  http://www.research.telcordia.com/mobicom2000/ for the  **
**  complete Call for Papers and submission instructions.          **

                      Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE;
           In cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM and SIGMETRICS;
                  the USENIX Association; the IEE;
         the IEICE (Japan); KICS (Korea) and the IFIP WG 6.3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DATES: 
       Paper submissions due:       February 25, 2000 <- extended
       Notification of acceptance:     April 28, 2000
       Camera-ready version due:         May 26, 2000
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Send email to [email-masked] with any questions or
comments about the conference or for more information.

Please excuse us if you receive duplicates of this message via
different email lists.