Subject: IEEE 802.16 Broadband wireless meeting May 1-5

From: "Shirley Tseng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:06:31 -0700

FYI  - apologies for the late posting.

Shirley Tseng

* SESSION #7 IN MARYLAND
802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access Session #7
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg07> takes place
on 1-5 May 2000 at the Gaithersburg Hilton in Gaithersburg, Maryland,
USA (near Washington, DC). The host is Yunsang Park of Hughes Network
Systems, which is serving as corporate host. The session web site
provides all logistical information and lists the various Calls for
Contributions seeking input documents for the meetings.

ETSI BRAN HIPERACCESS has accepted an invitation from 802.16 to co-locate
their Meeting 18.5 along with 802.16 Session #7. Joint 802.16/HIPERACCESS
Plenary Meetings will be included.

The session host is Yunsang Park, Hughes Network Systems, which is serving
as the corporate host.

Agenda [agenda details depend on responses to Calls for Contributions]

802.16.1 PHY Task Group: Call for Contributions: Session #7

802.16.1 MAC Task Group: Call for Contributions [not published]

Call for Evaluations and Improvements: IEEE 802.16.1, Session #7
802.16.2 Coexistence Task Group: Call for Comments [not published]

802.16.3 (2-11 GHz): Call For Comments on Functional Requirements
Call for Contributions: Requirements for WirelessHUMANTM Systems
Tutorial Open Forum
Registration, Logistics, and