Subject: PILC working group meeting agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:22:13 -0500

Here's the agenda for our meeting in San Diego. Note that we are scheduled
to start at 9am on Friday, December 15th. See
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-49.html for more information on the IETF
meeting. Please read the updated drafts *before* you come to the meeting.

Hope to see you all there.

--aaron

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

Performance Implications of Link Characteristics (PILC)

MEETING AGENDA

- Agenda-bashing (Falk/Dawkins)

- Working Group Status (Falk/Dawkins) 

- Update on TCP over Asymmetric Links (ASYM) (Falk)

- Update on TCP over Wireless doc (Falk)

- Update on Performance Enhancing Proxies (PEP) doc (Border/Kojo)

- Update on Advice for Internet Subnetwork Designers (LINK) doc (Karn)

- Discussion on Reliable Link Layer summary (Karn for Fairhurst)