Subject: Reminder: PfHSN'2002 submission deadline approaching fast

From: Georg Carle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:56:27 +0100

Dear Colleagues, 

our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies!

We would like to remind that the deadline for the Seventh 
IFIP/IEEE Workshop on Protocols For High-Speed Networks (PfHSN'2002)
April 22-24, Berlin, Germany is approaching fast.
PfHSN calls for full and for short papers, and also for panel proposals. 

Submission Deadline: November 17, 2001

For complete information about the workshop, please visit:
    http://www.fokus.gmd.de/glone/pfhsn2002/

A printer friendly version of the call for papers is available at:
   http://www.fokus.gmd.de/glone/pfhsn2002/pfhsn2002.pdf (PDF)
   http://www.fokus.gmd.de/glone/pfhsn2002/pfhsn2002.ps  (PS)

The call for papers is provided in ASCII format under:
   http://www.fokus.gmd.de/glone/pfhsn2002/pfhsn2002_cfp.txt (TXT)

The conference hotline e-mail address is: [email-masked]

For additional information or in case you feel to have problems 
with the submission deadline please contact the program co-chairs:
Georg Carle, Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS, [email-masked]
Martina Zitterbart, University of Karlsruhe, [email-masked]
or send a mail to [email-masked]

Yours sincerely,

Georg Carle and Martina Zitterbart

P.S. Please feel free to distribute it to those who might be interested.

-- 
Georg Carle                     E-mail: [email-masked]
Fraunhofer Institut FOKUS       Tel.:  +49-30 3463 7149
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31       Fax:   +49-30 3463 8149
D-10589 Berlin, Germany         http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/carle/