Subject: wg last call for LINK-08

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:28:22 -0500

In the opinion of the PILC co-chairs, LINK
(draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-08.txt) is ready for working group last
call.  Since we are so close to the next IETF meeting, we'll extend
last call through December 14.  While we are awaiting the official ID
announcement, the current version can be found at
http://people.qualcomm.com/karn/link.txt.

To assist Phil Karn, who has done a marvelous job as editor and
author, Mark Allman ([email-masked]) has agreed to perform the
editing tasks required to shepard the draft through the wg, IESG, and
IETF reviews.  Please copy Mark on any comments relating to the draft.

--aaron (for Aaron and Spencer)

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:58:37 -0500

Clarification: This document is being considered as a Best Current
Practice (BCP) RFC.

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:59:56 +0000 (GMT)

[list snipped]

> http://people.qualcomm.com/karn/link.txt.

should be
http://people.qualcomm.com/karn/pilc.txt

L.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>