Subject: 2nd working group last call for draft-ietf-link-design-09.txt

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Mar 2002 14:48:36 -0800

All-

The document "Advice for Internet Subnetwork Designers" has last called
already and Mark has incorporated the feedback that's been received.
Before sending it to the IESG, we think it should get another quick last
call.  Send your comments to the list or to the editors/authors before
Friday, March 15th.

--aaron

---

From: "Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALASO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:22:42 -0500

The following text was proposed for the 09 version:
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/pilc/list/archive/1742.html
It was somehow left out.  May I ask that it be incorporated?
Thanks, Wai Sum.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Falk [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 5:49 PM
To: pilc
Cc: Mark Allman; Phil Karn; Allison Mankin; Spencer Dawkins
Subject: 2nd working group last call for draft-ietf-link-design-09.txt

All-

--aaron