Subject: [pilc] Toys From Santa! *Personalized Wooden Toys*

From: "Santa's Workshop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:00:00 -0800

Hi [email-masked]!
>From everyone here at the North Pole...
Wishing you a very happy and safe Merry Christmas, filled with laughter 
and fun! 
Visit our workshop at the North Pole, take a peek at our new online toy 
store, featuring our very own custom made, personalized wooden toys, or 
email Santa Claus himself!!
We have been very busy getting things ready for the holidays, but I am 
always happy to show you around. Hope to see you there!

Stop by and just say hi... :)
http://www.toysfromsanta.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Noel the Elf

___________________________________________________________
 If you wish to be removed from our future mailings, please reply 
with the subject "Remove" and our software will automatically remove you 
from our future mailings.